Wednesday 2 May 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Thought after such a long absence I should announce my return in true hollywood fashion using the words of  Randy Quaid (who played the drunken Russell Casse in the movie "Independence Day").

I did say in my December post I was going into hibernation for the winter but I did not realise it would be for so long.  Mortality gave me a big wake-up call through a prolonged series of health issues.  I am happy to say that the last of the many tests which my doctor put me through, a lung scan, has now come back all clear.   I still cannot believe my doctor is the now very grown up little girl of an old work colleague and fellow parishioner.

A big Thank You to those who know me for keeping me in their thoughts and prayers over the past few months.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again. Glad to hear that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a great relief to know that scans come back all clear and hopefully you will continue that way. Here's to your good health! You're doctor is looking after you well, prayers for her and you.

    margret

    ReplyDelete